Helix22(TM) SDK: the first end-to-end encryption solution that protects your data at rest, in transit and during use with five layers of encryption, and two layers of key exchange, providing dual Perfect/Future Forward Secrecy as well as dual Post-Quantum computing attacks resilience.
– DNA Binding™ customizes the encryption based on the recipient and their device’s hardware to ensure that only the intended recipient can decrypt and see the content even if it is intercepted – you cannot steal what you cannot see. It provides “Kevlar” for your data.
– 5 layers of Encryption (AES256, TwoFish, AES256, ThreeFish, Snow3G) providing true end-to-end encryption – encrypting at a rate that’s 1000x faster than SSL/TLS, optimizes security while actually improving performance.
– Quantum Resistant – Encryption ensures post quantum attack resilience for your data & communications as well as for the key exchange mechanism.
– Global Key Exchange Service with 2 layers of protection for encryption keys that are integrated to seamlessly and automatically establish a shared secret & encrypt the 5 symmetric keys used to encrypt the data, in order to be sent securely to the recipient. It prevents/avoids compromise and impersonation. The Global Key Exchange could be on cloud (yours or ours) or on premises.
– Dual P/FFS (perfect/future forward secrecy) means keys used for encryption and key exchange are randomly generated, used only once, discarded, and never used again. Changing keys makes it exponentially harder (if not impossible with the current technology) to gain unauthorized access to the data.
Click here to request the Helix SDK 1 pager brochure. Click here to request the Helix SDK quotation questionnaire.
Next Gen Reconnaissance: as part of our holistic approach to cybersecurity, we provide cyber reconnaissance services in order to identify the gaps in your network, cloud, communications, network appliances, wireless networks, laptops, desktops & mobile devices, website, backup and 3rd party applications and services. Once we scan your systems, we provide a comprehensive report and our recommendations for remediation.
Click here to request the Auditing 1 pager brochure. Click here to request the Auditing quotation questionnaire.
Ransomware Auditing as a Service (RaaS): ransomware attacks have skyrocketed in the past year and currently represents the biggest threat to the data of government agencies, military, intelligence agencies as well as private enterprises. BLAKFX developed the first in the world Ransomware Auditing as a Service (RaaS) platform which allows our cyber security engineers to scan your network and simulate real-world ransomware attacks to determine the test the prevention, detection and mitigation strategies of your organization and establish how resilient your network is to real ransomware attacks. After the scan we provide a comprehensive report and our recommendations for remediation.
Click here to request the RaaS 1 pager brochure. Click here to request the RaaS quotation questionnaire.
MSS & Insider Threat Prevention: BLAKFX has a national security level Secure Operations Center that can monitor your network (via our Managed Security Service) for threats & vulnerabilities as well as your employees via threat behavioral analysis techniques in order to stop threats (including insider threats) before they become a problem for your network, data and organization.
Click here to request the MSS 1 pager brochure. Click here to request the MSS quotation questionnaire.
Global Governments: (restrictions apply) Click here to request information & quotes
*Secure Phones: part of the BLAKFX’s suite of secure products, we are pleased to offer governments, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, military forces globally and enterprises, a fully end to end encrypted phone, with secure messenger, secure email, secure news, secure audio/video calling & secure conference calling.